Monday, May 24, 2010

Freakish Weekend

The over the weekend I had a blast. On Friday, when i got home, i put my things away because my cousin and my aunt were coming over. Later that night my cousin and I were beating up on my brothers. I was getting beat up by both of my brothers and my sister. Then, my brothers and my sister put me in two trash cans; one from up the block and one from the front of my house. Later, my cousin wanted to fight this girls from upstairs because they pick on me. So, thats when one of them kept walking by my older cousin looking at her. My cousin looked at me and said, "is that the one that keeps picking on you?" I said, "yes, that's the one that keeps picking on me." Then my cousin asked me if i wanted to pop on one of them. I said no because she is way to older then me and it wouldn't be a fair fight because she is bigger than me. Thats how this freaking weekend went i guess..

No comments:

Post a Comment