Friday, May 14, 2010

THE WEEKLY UPDATE:


ABOUT THE BARBIE!

Here it goes i be that girl that everybody don't like. But do i stress the problem no because they is not important so why should i care about this hater. All they trying to do is mess me up so that i don't have anything plan for myself. But then again i know that it is easy for the those hater to bug me and i just let get to me. Now look at me and see how I'm doing in my school and how successful i'm with this girl drama. Now people can look at me said how those hater made you famous and look at them and said hey ya'll really did make me the famous and look I'm almost finish high school and ya'll is in special still and I'm out. Then i will come back and say dam ya'll is still in this school "Dam".

No comments:

Post a Comment