Friday, June 4, 2010

Journal : What have you learned this year?

Have you achieved any goals? What are your goals for the summer?

1. What have you learned this year?

This I learned a lot with the best teacher I ever had. One thing I learned is Global Studies, and Math , English ,Science, and how to make a wood car. The second thing I learned this year was how to keep my cool and not let others make me upset.

2. Have you achieved any goals?

Yes I did achieved a lot of my goals because I learned that gym is for both sexes not just one. I also learned that if you really want to be something in life you have to push yourself. If you don’t succeed then you wont become anything in life. You will just be in school for the rest of your life.

3.What are your goals for the summer?

My goals for the summer:

1.To make money by babysitting

2. To work for “Summer Youth”

3. Help little kids learn how to read

4.Be a mentor

5. Work with my daddy

6.Come to summer school

So these are my goals for the summer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment