Monday, April 12, 2010

THE WEEKLY UPDATE:

My love for you★

★ My love for you is because of the things you do. I feel like a shining star that just came upon the beautiful sky. This love is definitely blind because you always told me that you care. Then you go around asking people what I've done in the past. Love me like you say you love me. If you love me why do you go around asking people about me? That's not what grown ups call love if you ask me. I'm ready to be together forever. But, I can't trust you. I'm not the one you loved once before. You think that I'm like those other girls, smuts for those boys on the block. Love means that you care, and it is more important then you think it is. My Love for you♡ is crazy because I hate being the only one trying to make things work. I'm not like that. The love I thought I had for you is gone, all I'm doing is wasting my time. Love is like all the other boys, that you call your nigger, trying to talk to me. You shouldn't worry because they got nothing on you. They might just say hi or just say hey. The love I had for you I don't think I have anymore. There is not connection between us anymore. You can't trust me so why be with me. Love is the person I am every time we stop talking. Our love turned out to be me on the rebound. Every time we break up it's me on the rebound. I'm not anybodies rebound because I'm too pretty for that kind of mess. I should have listened to those who told me about you. I can't believe that i took myself as fool by letting you break my heart. The love that could of came out of this was worse than all the other kinds of relationships i have been through. It is crazy how all the other boys treated me better than you treated me in the past.★ When you said that you cared all you did was treat me wrong. I can't hold those tears back. The love i thought i had for you was the worst. Nobody should have had to go through a love like that with you. You were my heart and my world. Now, you are just another on the block that I walk right passed every day. I don't smile, I don't care, I just walk right by laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment