Monday, April 12, 2010

THE WEEKLY UPDATE:

You know that feeling I have every time i see you. You know that feeling i get when you talk about me. The feeling inside would never go away because I love you so much. The feeling is like being shined by a star, thats how much feelings I have for you. You know that feeling that comes by you every time i walk by you in the hallway. You know its confusing to see you with a different girl in the morning. You know thats how you feel when i do the same thing to you. You the feeling that come upon you when i walk with another boy and you see me. You that special feeling i catch when i see in the hallway or gym i feel like i lost something so special. That feeling i cant help the fact that i get mad because i love you odee and you just look like you happy but you really not happy you just make it look you are. I hate the fact that this feeling is helpless. It is just that feeling i have for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment