Friday, April 9, 2010



There is a boy named Jeremy that i like. Jeremy likes me too but we are taking things slow because we don't want rush anything. But then we have these other boys that coming to me asking if Jeremy and I go out. Jeremy gets mad because he doesn't like other people in his business. Everyone keeps calling me Jeremy when they see me in the hallways. But, it doesn't matter because i like him a lot. But then here comes Luther . He doesn't like anyone of boys to be my bestie. Why because he think that i will go out with them. But i won't because i have mad respect for Luther. But, I already have a bestie that i have know since i first got here. Luther don't want me to have Navonne as a bestie. Why not? Luther things that i like him i use to like but now he got a girlfriend. Luther want me to be the sidekick but i cant wait that long because i have other that like and i cant just be stuck to one boy and not give other boys a chance. Thats not fair to the other boys. Is Navonne one of your new besties? No Navonnie is not one of my new bestie. Christoper Duran is one of my new bestie. Navonne was my first bestie that was a boy when i came here.

No comments:

Post a Comment