Monday, October 26, 2009

MY Weekend


My weekend was trouble because my brother got locked up because of mistaking identity.Because this lady said that he took her ipod, cell phone and $10.00. She called the cops and told the cops that he had robbed her for her stuff the cops locked my brother up for no reason he asked the cops what he is getting locked for and they just put him in the cop car. Then we went to the prescient were he was and we ask can we ask did he take the lady stuff the cops gave us a nasty ass attitude because we wasn't supposed to see and ask him question if we wasn't his lawyer. Then the cop had to bring him to the court the next day and then we bought the paper to show the cops that was my sister phone we printed the phone and the bill and her name. they gave him $10000 bail. When me an my mother heard that was he's bail we started crying because that was to much and we needed a pay lawyer. My mother said oo hell no i,m not fucking paying for that..

No comments:

Post a Comment