Monday, October 19, 2009

My Weekend


Journal:

My weekend was good. The Best part was…

The worst part was...

On Saturday I had a nice time because my oldest brother ‘s daughter come to my house to spend the night with my nephew. Then little freaking rug rats messed up the house after I cleaned and did my weekend chores. Later the house was full with kids that were running all around my house. It is like we are running a daycare in there. They had everything all over the floor. They had cookies, ice cream, candy and fruit everywhere in the house. Finally, they took a nap. Then they wake up again. Once my moms wakes that’s when the kids wake up. We made dinner. We put the kids to bed . Once the little ones went to sleep there was peace and quite in my house. Sunday freaking morning I wake up a freaking mess because all the kids in my house were making a lot of noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment