Monday, April 20, 2009

click here to inlarge

spring break!!
Over the break I stayed in my house with my brothers and sister.  On Monday I woke up and started to clean my house.  On Tuesday, me, my brothers, and my mom woke up in a happy mood. Me and my brothers were bothering my mom and making her do crazy things like walk around with no clothes. Then, on Wednesday me and my brothers and nephew went to the park. I put my nephew on the swing and he liked it a lot. On Thursday, I went shopping with my mom and stepfather. He got me pink, skinny jeans, a gray shirt, a white jacket, and pink and gray Nike shoes.  On Friday, I did laundry and my mommy brought us some McDonalds. My nephew was throwing the food around and then he went and pulled a Chinese baby’s hair and made it cry. After we came home from the laundry we put the clothes away the waited till 6:00 to go to the carnival were my uncle works.  Then we didn’t have any tickets to get on the rides so he told us to tell them that we were his family.  Because we were part of his family, they let us on the rides for free.  I wanted some food so he got me some food for free too.  Later, I went to McDonalds and got a chicken sandwich. On Saturday, I took out my hair so I could get it done on Sunday.  My mom was cooking a Sunday dinner. On Sunday, my brothers Dexter, Jaquell and I were looking at the old picture and we were joking about my brother Joseph.  I had the most excellent spring break!!! images

Click Here For Myspace Graphics at GraphicsHunt.com  
Heart Of Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment