Monday, April 27, 2009

over the weekend

Over the weekend…

 

Over the weekend I had the time of my life.  Friday, when I got home, it was like 4:02 and I normally get home at 3:48. I went home late because I was with my boyfriend and I was waiting for him with my best friend Chris in the train station.  Then, on Saturday, I went to my aunt’s party.  She turned 16 and the party didn’t start till 8:00 pm. Me, my brothers, my sister-in-law, and my god-brother left my mom and god-mommy at the house. We had to get changed so we could get on the bus.  We went to the booth in the train station and then we saw the bus.  We got on the bus and rode it until the last stop. We got to the party and there were not a lot of people.  My aunt wanted us to start the party off.  I didn’t want to dance because it was smelled like mad butt.  I didn’t want to dance; she said, “if you don’t dance you will get kicked out!”  So, instead of getting kicked out of the party I started it off.  Still, nobody wanted to dance, so, I spoke up for her and told everybody that they could either dance or leave.  My aunt was about to start crying.  In the end, everybody decided to dance.  My aunt felt a lot better seeing everybody dance at her party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment