Monday, April 6, 2009

IF YOU KNEW!!

You should know how I feel crazy things I want 2 do 2 you. Telling all the things I want hear I should be a model and I, m so pretty, if you know that I feel what you thinking of and see what you want. Why is when we walk pass in the hallways you always seem to bump me 2 show that you like me okay I get it start talk I give you 5min 2 say what you want tick tick your times is wasting I stood there so that you can say what you got 2 and just seem that you just don’t want to talk because I,m 14 but age Is nothing but a number. I like u no doubt and u seem not. U really don’t know what u missing I might not got much but is something. Why u don’t like me because I don’t have butt or is it because teacher telling that I,m 14.
Yeah I hurts me inside that I really like u but u just not ready 4 a true beautiful girl like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment