Monday, March 22, 2010

This weekend I had mad fun with my mother. On Saturday I went and got my hair done. Then we went to Burnside with my mother. I had mad fun with my godmother, my brother, and my little cousin. I liked it when I bought a big bag of sunflower seeds. My mother and I were in a cab. It looked hot and it had five seats. I told my mother that my stepfather should have bought that kind of car. The cab took us to Burnside where I saw my brother, my godmother, and little cousin. They all said that my hair looked nice.

I like hanging out with my mother. It’s cool because I get everything I want when her and I are outside together. That was the best part of my weekend. Then, it started to get dark and we all went inside. All in all, I had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment