Friday, March 19, 2010

Weekly Update: The love life....

CLICK HERE TO IN LARGE

The boy i wish i could have. The boy i wish i could have is named Victor. I like this boy so much. He is like a bright and shiny star of my day. The only reason that I can't go out with him is because he and my brother don't get along. I hate that. If my brother doesn't like a person i can't go out him. Then, there is another boy named YaYa. I like him very much and he likes me too. But, he is my brother's homie. This means that we kind of have to hide it from my brother. I wish we could just be friends out in the open like normal people. Then again, you do what you have to do. I like both of these boys but there are reasons they can't talk to me.

Above is a picture one of the boys, Victor.

No comments:

Post a Comment