Monday, May 11, 2009



What are qualities of a good friends?

My friends are the smartest people I can ever think of because they always think whats on my mind and can sense what on my mind or now when my feelings get hurt they guide me the hard times like when I broke up with this boy named Justin that I really like the most because I really like him a lot he always make me smile and light up my day he always know when I was sad. My friends are what I need right now because they who I talk to they know what right for me and help me make the right choice in my life they there to guide me through the good times and bad times. Sometimes I wish that I live with my friends because they can guide me through my friends like the times I runaway from home because my mom don’t want anymore or when my mom gout and my step farther want s to pick on me . my friend are always there…


Ps……………
L ove my friends sherekia, shaquelle, lurhter.

No comments:

Post a Comment