Tuesday, May 26, 2009

!!!!! Memorial Weekend!!!

 

On Saturday my mom throw a barber q and my family come over and we all ways help my mom cook and I helped her cook the chicken and the ribs. Then later that day my mom had made me some corn and I have enjoy it because it taste like  the shrimp season because my aunt put the season from the shrimp. The at the night my moms uncle started to fight then my other uncle was trying hit my uncle with a glass bottle, my mom was trying stop them but it was to hard for her to handle them on her own. Later going into the night my brother was going to beat up on his ex girlfriend because he didn’t want her in my house he go out with the girl upstairs and the girl upstairs didn’t like her either so my mommy told her to get my brother and take him up stair so we can get my sister from out the house. Then the next thing my brother took her clothes and threw across the street and took her phone and was calling ever nigger in the phone. Then on Sunday we just seat back and relax from all the excitement that was going on that Saturday next thing you know it was that everybody was sleep on the couch and my nephew was the only one up. Then on Monday the man down stair fix my bike that he promised  me since last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment