Thursday, November 4, 2010


On parents teacher night my ELA teacher Mr Keegan should tell my mom that i do come to class and i do work but i just cant sit down. And that when people get on my nerves i just get up and react. You tell my mom that i not a very disrespectful child i just get upset for little things and get out of control.

What can I tell her about your school work? What should I tell her you are learning in school?

You can tell that i love to write and blog or most of the time read. if I'm not reading or writing you can tell her that i love to type because the best ELA teacher taught me how to become a better, fast typer. You can tell her that I'm learning how to ignore people and that I'm not as disrespectful as i was when i first came here. You can tell her that I'm progressing in school work. Also, remind her that i don't let too many people distract me from doing my work. I'm also becoming better at making my paragraphs larger. I do this by including more details and examples in what I write.

What progress are you most proud of so far this year?

This year I am most proud of not losing my mind when people upset me. I am also proud that I have been coming to class and doing my work. If only I could sit down long enough to finish everything that I start. By allowing myself to ignore those who don't want to learn I feel I am making the right choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment