Monday, February 22, 2010


Journal: what did you get into over the break? 10 -12sentences.

Over the break I had mad fun. On Sunday valentines day I was talking on the with my best friend Melody we was talking about all the problems that we had. Then after I got off the phone I called my boyfriend Tom. He told me happy valentines day I told him thank you. On Monday I slept until 12:00pm . I really didn’t want to get out of my bed because it wasn’t a school day so why should I have to get up. I got up and ate a bowl of frosted flakes. With some cold milk. After I ate the cereal I felt good like I was in heaven. On Tuesday I stayed in my bed because I didn’t want to get up at all, my mom came in and said “get the fuck up” I said mom why she said what you mean I want you to get up and help me. I looked at her like what you want me to help you with. She said wont you get you ass up and do some dam work with me. Mommy why do I have to go and wake up the boys so they can help you she said ‘hell no” mommy but I’m tired so why do I have to do it. That’s not fair. Life not always fair. I begged her so that I can stay in my bed she said I will come in there and pore water on you. But mommy u know that I’m tried so please leave me sleep she said no. On Wednesday I had to get up because I had to get a doctor’s note so that I can get a summer job but I didn’t want to so I stayed in my bed that was the end of that. My moms was mad but I told her to get over her madness and live. She said who the fuck you talking to so I said nobody and she said I thought so.

No comments:

Post a Comment