Monday, November 16, 2009

My WEEkend


Journal:

This weekend I had lot of fun because when I came home on Friday after school I changed my clothes. Then I went to my brother’s house. He just came home from jail Thursday night. We reached my brother’s house where there were a lot of people. When we got inside the house we ate fried chicken and I took all my auntie’s Kit Kat bars. Then, the grown ups were getting drunk and high. When you look at them they have Chinese eyes. Before we went home I asked my brother, “how was the jail time?” He said, “shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of his face,” because I asked him a stupid question. Then my mom said, “its time to go.” I asked, “can I spend the weekend with my cousin?” She said, “Hell No!“ We left my brother’s house and we walked to the bus stop. You know me, I was walking and texting at the same time because all my flows was hitting me up asking me if I want to go to a party. I said, “no,” because my mom would be upset about it if I went to a party and I didn’t tell her or take my brother that’s 17 year old. She makes me do this so that nothing will happen to me. I am the baby girl and nobody wants anything to happen to their little sister. If something would happen to me there would a lot of people from lower Manhattan and the east side of Manhattan that were upset. Then I got family that live in Parkchester and the whole party would be shut down with all my family and my block friends. They all have guns. Then whoever did something to me would have their family down and my brother would be back in jail because somebody did something to his little sister. Then everybody who knows that person that tried to do something to me would be dead in a heartbeat because I’m just that smart. I have 6 brothers and they would all die if something would happen to me because I’m their little princess and that ‘s cool.

That s the End of my weekend see you next weekend journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment