Monday, June 1, 2009



This weekend i had a BBQ on saturday my mom and i had made franks and sausage on the grill and then the people down stairs had gave us some chicken to put on the grill. later that day my brother got sick my mom and i was outside talking and then my other brother had said that my brother was throwing up then my mom had to take him to the hospital and seat there for to whole hour and when she came home from the doctor she said that there was nothing wrong with his was just faking that made her mad because he couldn't go out and handle her business like he planed to. On Sunday  me and my brothers and my mom went to pick up my little brother from my auntie house we chilled over there for a hot min  then it started to drizzle so we had to go. We got on the 40 bus and took my cousin to her house and then we walk to store to get my mom some food then we walk back from the store to my house .

No comments:

Post a Comment